Tuesday, May 3, 2011

shopping.

as most of you know, or would at least assume, i love to shop. it's truly one of my favorite things to do. when i've had a rough day and need to clear my mind... i shop. when i've reached a goal that i've set for myself... i shop. when i have any spare time... i shop. some of my favorite places to shop are boutiques in downtown areas. i enjoy walking up and down the sidewalks and entering each shop ready to be blown away by a special piece of clothing or an accessory that can not be found in just any department store. here are a few pictures from my little shopping excursion, and stay tuned for pictures of my latest purchases.

















3 comments:

  1. I will admit that I am pretty much the same way. I love shopping as a special treat, but I feel like so often I feel I need special treat rewards for just about anything. The reward bar is pretty low for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look gorgeous! i love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with you, shopping is always good. love these photo's!

    ReplyDelete